Wednesday, January 14, 2009

After the curlers!

I only had them in for about an hour...she had to go down for her nap, but it was still super cute!!



This is her little "scrunchy" face...it just doesn't get cuter than that!!

6 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Love the curls AND the scrunchy face!

Linds Forrest said...

Her scrunchy face... hee hee, she's such a babe! Sorry your hubbers is gone, but at least you can watch fun movies on your super cool TV!! :)

Stef said...

she looks like you Aly!!

chrissy said...

She's so stinkin' cute! I still can't get over how much hair that girl has. It's so pretty!

Amanda said...

Her hair is so CUTE! WOW! She is like super baby!!!! Hannah's hair is still so thin, but it is getting longer, which I love!

You should make her some bows!

Claudine said...

Ahh..what a sweetie! Love love love the curls and the face. Yup...priceless!