Sunday, January 11, 2009

Emma's Hair

It can be quite a chore to get Emma to stay still long enough to get her hair done, for the most part she does pretty well. But the last couple of days she has been a little stinker! (I do have to give her a little bit of a break...she is ONLY 8 months...how many 8 month olds even have hair to do?!?!)

So we have succumbed to this...daddy distracts her with the camera while I do the hair. Oh and the mousse is just an added bonus "play" toy for her!





This week may be a bit hard...daddy is in Manchester...so we may have more of a struggle to get it done. OR she won't get it done at all...we shall see!! Hurry home LOVE, hurry home!

4 comments:

Eric said...

I don't know many 8 month old's that need their hair done like that either. So cute!

Emily said...

Oh cute! Hey, you have to train them while they are young or you will never win the hair battle!

Claudine said...

Awww...I totally love Ems! Love her hair a ton too! Good luck doing it this week! Gimme a call if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe her hair is getting so LONG! Holy moly!