Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh Emma ...

Oh how we love our little Emma. She has quite the little imagination. With Sophie's room next to hers, I can hear Emma while playing in her room on Sophie's monitor. She can always put a smile my face!! She really does brighten my day!
Let me tell you a little more about this little sweetheart...
Every night at 8:00 we say our prayers, read a book and sing a song before going to bed. Then we let her be in her room. She tends to get up to read more, or play with her stuffies. We never really know what it going on up there ... and we tend to keep having to remind her to go to sleep. Then, before WE call it a night we ALWAYS go in to check on our sweet little angels. For the most part everything looks normal in Emma's room, but on occasion we find surprises.
What kind of surprises? Let me tell you...
One night I went into her room, and she had this big lump under her covers. At first I thought it was just her pillow shams, until I saw those onthe floor. The curiousity got the best of me, and when I pulled down the covers this is what I found

That would be EVERY shoe from her closet and most of her stuffed animals!! Seriously, I knew she liked her shoes but I didn't know she needed to sleep with them!

I love how she puts them towards the bottom so they don't disturb her sleep!
On another night I went in and found this...
EVERY book not just lying on her bed, but opened up to a particular part of each story!?!? What can I say, the girl likes her books!
Now, this one takes the cake~
I walked into her room but could NOT find her in bed?!? I could totally hear her sleeping though!?!? I honestly had to look around, I even checked the closet. When I finally found her, I started laughing ... She seriously climbed out of bed and went under her bed!! That would be her little head poking out. Oh I love this little girl!! She totally cracks us up!!
She is also quite the singer ... her favorite songs right now are:
Selena Gomez: Love you Like a Love Song
Bruno Mars: Marry You
Katy Perry: Firework
LMFAO: Party Rock Anthem
I will try and get her on video singing them, because honestly it's the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Corrina Baker said...

julia does the same things, unloads drawers into her bed etc. very surprising come morning time!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute! What a funny girl!