I pray every night for patience...as I am lacking BIG time. We haven't "boot camped" ourselves yet, as the time doesn't allow it. We will be doing that over the long weekend in September.
Until then, she enjoys sitting on the potty and playing with the phone. We've only actually gone twice, in the last week, but hey it's better than nothing!!
I think she looks SO big sitting on her potty!! Pretty cute!!
Wish us luck, I really can use it!!
Until then, she enjoys sitting on the potty and playing with the phone. We've only actually gone twice, in the last week, but hey it's better than nothing!!
I think she looks SO big sitting on her potty!! Pretty cute!!
Wish us luck, I really can use it!!


4 comments:
So cute! At least she'll sit on it. We ask Wade every day if he wants to go sit on his potty and he says "um...nope." Sigh...Someday.
Hey I'm attempting the same thing this week. Easton's pretty motivated by prizes luckily. Two skittles and a sticker is doing the trick for us. We'll see how long it lasts. Good luck!
good luck! potty training is so NOT my favorite thing to tackle.
She DOES look big! Good luck to all three of you. Potty training is my least favorite part of being a mom... I am tempted to hire someone to potty train Mitchell for me. Or...maybe I'll just keep him in diapers until he's six or so :) Have fun with that!
Post a Comment