Thursday, August 26, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle...

A good friend of ours found us this bike on craigslist...we've been wanting to get one for a LONG time. So a big thanks to MANDY, you are awesome. It's a "run" bike...it has no pedals. It is supposed to teach them how to balance themselves, and hopefully make it so they will NEVER have to use training wheels. (I will keep my fingers crossed.)
She hasn't totally figured it out yet, but the more she is on the the more she'll get the hang of it.


Right now she doesn't really sit on the seat, she just "walks" her bike. Apparently they all start out like that, so it will just take time. She is VERY good about wearing her helmet though, she won't ride without it...such a girl, she needs her accesories.

3 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

I've never heard of such a thing! That's a good idea! She's a cutie!

Linds Forrest said...

how cool is that!

The Patterson's said...

Cool bike. I didnt even know they made a bike without pedles. Sweet Idea.