This is why!
and this
Temple Youth Celebration
and let's not forget the best for last
That's right...you can call me President!! I was just put in as the new Young Women's President!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And am so excited...and super busy!! But it's totally worth it. I have AMAZING girls and can't wait to get to know them better!!
Also, we have the HUGE Youth Temple Celebration coming up! This consists of ALL the youth in our Temple district! Approx 1000 youth! WOWSER! It's a big celebration of song and dance...and it's going to be amazing!! And of course I wanted to help...this all happening before I was called as YW pres of course, so I am the Dance Liason for our Stake! I get to teach the youth of our stake their routines!! YAY!! No really, we are talking BIG deal. We have rehearsals every other weekend starting mid February. The actaul celebration happens on May 1st, one day before the Temple is dedicated!! Which means, the PROPHET will be there!! Oh it gives me chills just thinking about it!!
And last, well Wika starts his new job on Monday!! We have been SO spoiled!! Even before Emma was born my husband had an amazing job that allowed him to work from home! He was there for Emma's first EVERYTHING!! We know we were so lucky but times have changed...and it's time to act like the rest of the world!! We have really treasured our last week together with daddy home!! Lots of walks, movies and tonz of LAUGHING!!
This is a great big SHOUT OUT to my sweetheart!! We love you SO much and thank you for all your hard work and everything you do for us!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! Good luck on Monday babe!!
So you might see this as an excuse...I see it as an incredible journey!! At least I know I HAVE to blog!! I do it for me, my family and whom ever feels the need to read our blog!! To you...I hope to be better and keep you updated!! Until then,
Ciao
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


8 comments:
Congrats on all the fun adventures coming your way! So glad Wika got a new job and that your calling is sooo awesome!
Hope we can see each other again soon. I haven't hugged a Gordon-Smith in a really long time!
Wow! You have had a lot going on. Good luck with your new calling. I am the YW president too, and I really do love it. It is a lot of time and work, but the girls are awesome, and it is a lot of fun. Congrats on the new job. Hope all goes well.
That's a huge busy calling - congrats because you will be awesome. And congrats to Dave on the job too. TOTALLY know how you feel about having him home and then not :)
So Congrats Pres. It sounds like you are enjoying it already. From the sounds of it I am guessing you will be in Canada still for awhile?
Emma is so cute and has beautiful hair. Good luck with the calling and the new job.
Wow what a fun calling. I bet you are super busy. I love your new blog look. Your family is seriously the cutest.
Congrats on your new calling! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were in YW ourselves!
CONGRATS on the YW president. Those girls are going to freaking LOVE you!! And you will do such a good job. And CONGRATS to Wika on a new job opportunity.
Your family photos on top are so so cute. Glad you are doing soo good!! Love ya!
Just received a check for $500.
Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...
So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.
Post a Comment