Monday, December 28, 2009

Everything that has happened since my last post and Christmas!!

So A LOT has happened, and I know that I am not so great at updating the blog. So here is the "quickest" recap I can give you. It's a long one full of A LOT of pictures!! Hope you enjoy.
We put up Christmas the Monday after Thanksgiving and Emma enjoyed helping daddy decorate.


This is the product of spaghetti and brownies...so cute!
One Monday evening for FHE we decided to make a gingerbread house. Here is daddy and Emma just after we put the house together...

Emma patiently waiting to "decorate" (aka eat the candy) the house

the finished product (if you look close Emma ate the snowmans head)

This is attempt #1 with Santa. This was at our ward Christmas party up in Surrey, as you can see she did ok.
Here she is excited for 2 reasons:
1. she is off Santa's lap
2. she got a present from Santa
What was her present you ask? It was a puppy!! And she LOVED her puppy
Here is attempt #2...we are now in Utah and my brother in laws work had Santa come by their office so we decided to stop by. Now by the looks of this picture she looks as though she is okay with Santa, but in reality she was sliding right off his lap and I just happened to capture a picture that made it look as though she was actually sitting on his lap!

This picture says it all....please don't make me sit on that mans lap!

Thanks for the candy cane Santa! I am sure you are a very nice man but I am going to enjoy you from over here.

So we are now heading down as a family to see the lights at Temple Square, Emma thinks she can get us there the fastest!

Emma walking hand in hand with Saydie and Sadie's mom, Syd. Too cute for words.

Family photo op. The only picture we got...SO COLD

There you have it!! That's what's been going on over here.
I can't wait to tell you about our Christmas Eve and Christmas, but that is another post. I promise not to wait another 2 months!! Please stay tuned!!
Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Eric said...

How fun! Emma is darling! Glad you've had such a great time!

Claudine said...

Awesome!! It looks like you had an awesome time! Emma is sucha cutie!!!
Can't wait to hear more!

Brian and Kayla said...

She is so cute!! Don't worry Emma, I still get scared of Santa too. :o) -brian

The Patterson's said...

Looks like things are going good. At least Emma isn't screaming on Santa's lap. She is so cute. We need to try to get intouch while we are both in Utah visiting family. I will try to call you at your parents since I am guessing that is where you are staying.

The Herberts said...

I can't believe how much Emma looks like Amy's girls. I've never thought that until this post and the pics with her hair back! What a cutie! Happy New Year

Brooke said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. I love you!!!