You know what that means? NURSERY!! YAY!! Today was Emma's first time in the nursery (without mom or dad in there) and she LOVED it! We are SO happy to have those beautiful 2 hours to actually learn and grow without the little munchkin!! We love you Emma and are SUPER proud of you!!
actually she is 1 week away from 18months, but it sure didn't stop us!!


6 comments:
She is SUCH a cutie!! That is so weird too, I didn't realize she was already 18 months. For some reason I thought she and Preston were the same age, but I forget she's a month ahead. Or so, give or take. Preston was born 6/13/08.
We are VERY much looking forward to nursury. :)
Nursery is great! I was so relieved that Anna didn't have any problems going to nursery...until now. She thinks she is big enough for primary. Thank goodness it is only 2 more months.
Woohoo! I can't wait until nursery! I wish they would take him now! He would be much better off in there than in relief society where I can't seem to stop him from crawling up to the row in front of us and touching the ladies behinds.
Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! She has grown up so much I can't believe it!!
They get big so fast. You are lucky she went to nursery so well Bentley thought is was great the first week when she saw all the toys. Then she realized I wasn't there and I just had to work at it a little bit the next couple of weeks. Emma sure is a cutie!
she is so sweet! yippee you will hear and be spiritually uplifted so much more easily now for at least 2 whole hours weekly! Avalina hasn't been yet.
Post a Comment