So Emma has just been VERY random lately, we love it, but seriously child!!!
So one day while I was making lunch and daddy was working, Emma went "missing". I knew she wasn't gone, I just didn't know were she was at that moment. So I went looking for her and this is where I found her. She went out on the patio climbed up in the chair and was just chillin!! She LOVES to just sit out there now, it's SUPER cute!!
She then decided to show me just how flexible she was, true little gymnast!!
So now when she gets in my way while making dinner...which she does quite often, daddy goes out on the balcony and they sit and read their books together! SO CUTE!
Now this face here is probably one of our favorites! We get this face A LOT! She "cheeses" all the time. Of course it was quite hard to even get this picture because she doesn't like to perform in front of a camera, but after MANY tries we got it!! And then she didn't stop!! But this picture is probably the best shot. This is the face you get when she starts to get into something she isn't supposed to. You give her the "Emma, NO" and she gives you this!! SO hard to keep a straight face...we usually just bust up laughing.
you'll also get this face for many other different reasons! If you sit behind us at church, you will get this smile all the time. If you are walking by us in the mall or grocery store she will say HI and then just grin from ear to ear...so it serves a lot of great purposes!
She also found her binki...her binki she hasn't taken since she was about 5 months old! Just found it and started sucking on it. Didn't really care for it though, she spit it our shortly after.
She likes to tell everyone just how old she is!! "I one"
Our child also, like her mother, has a shoe fetish! YUP, a shoe fetish!! She is CONSTANTLY in either her closet or ours. She loves to try and put the shoes on her feet.
If she fails there she just puts them on her hands!!
She can literally entertain herself forever while playing with shoes. Now, if they weren't SO disgusting, we just might let her!
This is the look I got when I caught her in our bedroom!!
Apparently the bottle was just too darn heavy and she needed some help holding it up!!
And last, but certainly not least, here she is doing her work on the computer!! She was actually turning her little Pixar movie on and off!!
Seriously such a funny kid!! She is ALWAYS putting big smiles on our faces!! We sure do LOVE her!!


2 comments:
Holy toledo ... I honestly have the cutest kid in the WHOLE WORLD!!
I love the cheese face it is adorable!
Anna loves shoes too. For fun she asks if we can go the shoe store. Kids are so cute.
Post a Comment