Friday, December 19, 2008

SANTA....you're not Santa!

So we took Emma to see the Jolly man in the red suit!! I guess this will be a tradition! Waiting in long lines to tell Santa what you want! Since Emma is too young, and cannot speak, we decided to let Santa know what she wants for her.

We told him she would like a 52" Sony XBR6 with a blueray player and surround sound, a jogger stroller so mommy can take me running with her, and a new mobile for my crib...one with a remote control...so I can hopefully fall asleep to that rather than being rocked to sleep!

We felt really good about Santa's feedback, and can't wait for Christmas!!

So these are the photo's we took with our camera, the REAL ones that Santa's helper's took we get to pick up on Monday! I think these turned out pretty good, and SUPER cute.




This is MY ABSOLUTE favorite!! How stinking cute is that!! Sheesh, it just doesn't get better than that!!

Merry Christmas...I sure hope she gets what she asked for. *wink wink*

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so fun!!!! Hannah saw santa at a party and she went right up to him and wanted him to hold her! How cute is that?

Your little girl is so cute!!!

Tara Bennett said...

Alyson I found your blog on your facebook page and I'm so glad! Hope you don't mind a little blog-stalking now and then! Merry Christmas!