Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One Month ...


It's crazy to think that just over a month ago I was BEGGING to have a baby ... now I just get to hold, cuddle, snuggle and stare at her!! We couldn't be more happy. She is such a good baby. She cries when she is hungry, poopy or has a bubble.

Otherwise, she is awake and happy...

or sleeping!


She also has a pretty adorable big sister who absolutely adores her!!




4 comments:

Eric said...

So cute! You make darling babies! Wish we lived closer so I could come snuggle your little one.

Linds Forrest said...

Awe... those pictures are adorable!! She is a beautiful baby, and Emma looks so cute too! You make good babies! :)

Jen said...

Such sweet pictures Aly! Wish I could meet sweet Sophie soon

Melanie Fiuza said...

Just when I thought Emma was the cutest girl in the world, you add Sophie!