So ... If you are wondering why I haven't blogged in well, FOREVER - it's because I just haven't had the "drive" to do it. I am now 5 days away from my due date, therefore I am VERY miserable. I am doing the best I can to stay positive and happy ... but let's be honest it isn't easy!
Anyway, I do apologize for the lack of blogging, I always say I will do better, but hey I am not going to make any promises. My next blog post will hopefully be about a sweet little baby that has FINALLY decided to make it's presence!!
So we have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks with our sweet Emma. This picture here isn't from October, but I wanted to include it. This is her very first day of Preschool!! She was SO excited and could hardly wait. After a LONG Summer of asking EVERY single day when it was her turn to go to preschool, the day finally arrived. She loves it!! And I love it too, as I get a nice 2.5 hour break of time all to myself! You think I would spend that time cleaning or doing the things I NEED to get done, but NOPE - being pregnant means I just lay on the couch and veg because I can!!
Anyway, I do apologize for the lack of blogging, I always say I will do better, but hey I am not going to make any promises. My next blog post will hopefully be about a sweet little baby that has FINALLY decided to make it's presence!!
So we have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks with our sweet Emma. This picture here isn't from October, but I wanted to include it. This is her very first day of Preschool!! She was SO excited and could hardly wait. After a LONG Summer of asking EVERY single day when it was her turn to go to preschool, the day finally arrived. She loves it!! And I love it too, as I get a nice 2.5 hour break of time all to myself! You think I would spend that time cleaning or doing the things I NEED to get done, but NOPE - being pregnant means I just lay on the couch and veg because I can!!
So a week ago we got to go to Ronson's Farm and Pumpkin Patch with the preschool class. And boy did we have some fun. We lucked out on the weather too, we had gorgeous sunshine!! Our friends went the day before with their little boy and they got rain and lots and lots of MUD.
The first thing the kids got to do was go into the big barn and learn about what grows on the farm and all the animals they take care of. Then they got to feed the cows ... definitely a high light for my little one!
off to the coloring station ... I would say her least favorite part, but she still enjoyed it.
She wanted this one ... but I was looking for something MUCH bigger. I did have to pay$10 bucks to go, so I was going to get my "pumpkins" worth. They did say if you can carry it, you can take it! I wasn't going to let this whole "pregnancy" stop me from taking a nice big pumpkin.
We then took the tractor (aka hay ride) back up to the farm where all the kids got to pick out another little pumpkin for themselves! The pumpkin by her feet was the lucky one chosen to come home with the Gordon-Smith clan!
So with our new pumpkins, we decided the following Monday for FHE we would carve and paint them.
*side note...I don't like to take pictures of me while preggers as I look like large Marge, but Wika couldn't resist this picture. I like to call it ... "which one is the pumpkin?"
please disregard the very "drunk" looking face I have going on!?!?
Oooohhhhh scary!!
What is she going to be you ask ...
Pretty stinking cute, don't you think?
Well, like I said we are excited for the upcoming holiday ... there is one rather large problem though. A little special someone could possible ruin it for me. So let's all please pray that this little one comes with in the next week so that I can enjoy Halloween with my beautiful princess.
I will keep you posted ...


3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted a picture of your belly! Good luck with baby, we can't wait to hear!
Love to all.
Oh my gosh I LOVE her costume!! What a cutie! You look miserable by the way LOL. That look on your face next to the pumpkin, you're just like "please how much longer do I have to be pregnant?" haha. Well hopefully the little one will be here pronto!!
What a cute post! You are darling pregnant Ali. I hope all goes well with your delivery. I was laughing when I can imagine you carrying a huge pumpkin because "if you can carry it you can have it" You're awesome!
Post a Comment