So we had our first ultrasound today, and everything went smoothly!! The ultrasound tech printed out a picture for Emma so she could have one just for herself, she felt pretty special.
The verdict ... Well it's a
BABY!!
YAY!! Just 1 baby at that!! You see, we are a family that is A-OKAY with not finding out the sex of the child. No need to use the whole "but I want to plan for my baby" excuse. I have a crib, I have a stroller and carseat so guess what ... we're SET!
The best news we got though ... I measured big!! So in a matter of 30 min I went from 20 weeks to 21 weeks!!! BEST and FASTEST WEEK EVER!! The due date is now set for Oct 25th! Looks like we are going to have one fun Halloween!


7 comments:
How fun not to find out! That's so exciting. I hope you are feeling well and all is well with your pregnancy. That's awesome about the week going by fast, I have never been pregnant but I'm sure that would be awesome!
I think you're crazy! I feel stressed out for you! Can't wait to find out!
Congrats! So happy for you!
Congrats guys. Perhaps you remember that we were some of those crazy ones that never found out the sex of the baby. (We did with Katelin #3) Roger always said he needed those 9 months to just IMAGINE having a son:) It is fabulous to wait!!!
Aunt Monica is wrong. It is not fun to wait.
Can I come up to the next ultrasound and find out? I promise I won't tell you.
Are you still coming this week? Are we all getting together?
Hope so!!
That is SO exciting!! I'm super stoked for you guys! A Halloween baby! That's my goal! Love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment