Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Can you feel it??

It's CANUCK FEVER!!!!!!!




It's the Stanley Cup finals, and our boys, the Canucks are 3 games away from taking home the most coveted "Lord Stanley" cup!

Now I have been in Europe during the World Cup ... if you don't know how soccer fans get, they are CRAZY!! However, I have NEVER seen a city go SO crazy with excitment as I have seen during these hockey playoffs. HOLY TOLEDO it's crazy up here. But you can't help but join in on the AWESOMENESS!!

Next game is on Saturday, GAME #2 ... and you better believe the Gordon-Smith family will be sporting our awesome Canucks t-shirts, and we will be screaming at the TV like everyone else when a bad call is made or even better yet, when we score a GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!


Care to join us??


GO CANUCKS GO!!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I didn't know Canucks were your team, even more reason to cheer for them. I hope you are proud that we have been cheering for them so far! Hope to see you soon, it's been much too long!

emily said...

Whoa Nelly -

Just don't cheer so hard that you go into early labor...or worse, wet your pregnant pants!

I miss you.

Blogger said...

(Download) $12,234 in 2 months Gambling Software?

Let me get it straight.

I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the basketball rules.

I tried everything from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Get It NOW!!!