Sunday, October 25, 2009

Emma at the State Fair

We just got back from Utah where we were for 5 weeks and had a WONDERFUL time! We left Vancouver a little early so Grandma could take Emma to the State Fair before it ended. She LOVED riding the horses so here's a short clip of her on the pony ride AND a short clip of her watching her riding the horses with Rylee (her cousin) :).

I know we're a little biased since she is our kid but holy todelo shes ADORABLE! We also took family photos and as soon as we get them we will be sure to post them!


2 comments:

Eric said...

I think she's pretty adorable too. I love her giggle when she's watching herself riding the horse. So cute!

Eric & Andrea Taylor said...

Eric is hurt that his name isn't on the beginning of this film. :( He was there!!