So we were sitting in the computer room the other day WITH the door closed when ALL of a sudden we lost Emma! Somehow she figured out how to open a DOOR!!! We just HAD to see this in action so this is Emma now opening doors AND giving us her ADORABLE "CHEEEESE" face!
She tends to "enjoy" Daddy's office and "tries" to work so we couldnt really get her to do other tricks! Stay tuned though! We have an AMAZING dancer on our hands!
She tends to "enjoy" Daddy's office and "tries" to work so we couldnt really get her to do other tricks! Stay tuned though! We have an AMAZING dancer on our hands!


4 comments:
What a cute video!! I miss your laugh! She's so sweet!
She is so cute! Why do they grow up so fast!!!
She is darling! Isn't it great and terrible at the same time when they learn new things like that?! You're so proud of them yet at the same time it makes life that much harder. By the way, still can't get over how much hair she has, it's so cute!
Wow I cant believe she can open doors. I would be in a world of trouble if Bentley could do that. I guess I will just be glad for old round doornobs that are hard to reach. Emma sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment