Friday, April 8, 2011

. . .

Obviously this is before the hair cut...but what do you think? Pretty cute!



If you didn't "get" the picture, look again!! We're pretty excited!

15 comments:

Eric said...

So excited for you. Can't wait to hear what you're having. Congrats!!!

Rebecca said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats to both of you!

Katelin and Trace said...

Hooray!! Congrats!

Lambourne Fam said...

Congrats! I thought that's what you were going to announce when you wrote "It's time..."

Claudine said...

YAY!! That's so awesome! You guys make such awesome kidlets!!! I'm thrilled!
And she's SUPER cute!

Linds Forrest said...

Wahoo!! Congrats Aly! That is so great. I hope you are feeling well! Miss and love ya tons!

Emily said...

Aly-

I kid you not.

Just yesterday I has a hunch to call you and ask if you were expecting. But then I thought I'd sound like a crazy.

Congrats!! Woop woop!!

Hope you are feeling well.

Love ya!

Melanie Fiuza said...

Wahoo! So excited for you...are you going to find out the gender of this baby? And when are you due? Love you!

Brooke said...

Exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Jenni said...

Hey! I had to look twice! LOL CONGRATS you guys! Dave I've been emailing with you about website help all week and you didn't tell me! Good secret keeper you! Anyway congrats you guys! And I have to say that her hair is gorgeous and it grows really fast doesn't it? It seems like you guys had just chopped her hair off not too long ago...

MommyK said...

Congrats!!! Sooo excited for you!

The Herberts said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! So excited for you!!

Corrina Baker said...

yay!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!

Mom Karen said...

I didn't know! Congratulations. (this is me...smiling :) )