Sunday, December 12, 2010

Book of Mormon


So recently Wika and I finished reading the Book of Mormon, and we are currently reading Doctrine and Covenants. But once we finished reading the Book of Mormon, we decided we needed to not just read the book, but really study it. So every night, after we put Emma to bed Wika goes to the computer upstairs while I sit at the laptop downstairs and we do our "personal study." Wika came across this AWESOME website that really just gives a play by play of the Book. And I thought I would share it with you!
YOU'RE WELCOME!!
click HERE
*once you get to the website, click on "book of mormon commentary*

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!! It's very helpful, especially for when you reach those awesome Isaiah chapters!!
Happy Studying!

1 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Thanks it looks pretty neat. I will be looking into it forsure.