So ... if you havent heard through the grapevine yet I was recently layed off work. This seems to be both a blessing and a trial but so far things have worked out well for us.
I am working on my own businesses at home which allows us a bit more flexibility with how we spend our time :). So ... in the spirit of keeping it fun and cheap we though it would be a fun idea to take Emma to "Stanley Park" and feed the ducks!
She is easily the most adorable girl in the world but apparently feeding ducks isnt as easy as we thought it would be!
I am working on my own businesses at home which allows us a bit more flexibility with how we spend our time :). So ... in the spirit of keeping it fun and cheap we though it would be a fun idea to take Emma to "Stanley Park" and feed the ducks!
She is easily the most adorable girl in the world but apparently feeding ducks isnt as easy as we thought it would be!


7 comments:
Too funny! And WAAAY to cute! I love kids so much! Her personality is awesome!
Miss you guys!
That is so dang cute!!!!
Oh - a girl after my own heart!
Kiss off ducks, bring on the carbs.
That is too funny! She's such a cutie. Sorry about your job, hope all works out. What kind of stuff are you working on from home?
She is so stinkin' CUTE!! How adorable! Sorry to hear about the lay-off! I hope your businesses at home work out for you and you're able to enjoy making your own schedule! HugS!
Forget feeding the ducks - feeding Emma is more entertaining! :)
I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the dear blogs I love to read. I'm so sorry you got laid off of work. Join the club! LOL Will was laid off last November and has been looking for a job ever since. Well, okay let's be honest here, for the first 3 months he did nothing but play, but then after that he buckled down and started looking for a job LOL.
It's a tough economy. Even with a masters degree, he can't seem to find work. Good luck you guys and welcome to the world of no babysitters and free dates! LOL
Oh, sweet Emma. Does she miss me terribly? Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment