Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally ... A Merry Belated Christmas 2008

So ... I have been meaning to do this for quite a while ... the only problem was we lost a CRITICAL piece to the video camera. Long story short we had all the footage and no way of getting onto the computer :) ... till now!

It was a wonderful snowy Christmas for us here in Canada. We got snowed in but it only added to the Christmas Spirit. Heres what it looked like for us! (PS ... The song is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas recorded LIVE by Coldplay somewhere)

4 comments:

Eric said...

That video turned out so cute. Looks like you guys had a great christmas.

Claudine said...

So Cute! I actually cried! THANKS! I hate being mushy! Loved it and love you guys!
Emma is totally precious as per usual! Thanks for posting this!

chrissy said...

"it's a sewing machine!!! now i just have to figure out how to use it!" ha ha. looks like you guys had some good loot there! merry christmas (really late)!

Brooke said...

Hey I have those pj bottoms too. Looks like fun. Love ya.